Reopening: International Exchange Lounge and seminar rooms
The International Exchange Lounge, our seminar rooms, and other facilities have been closed since December 12 to prevent the spread of COVID-19. They will reopen on Monday, February 8.
However, to prevent crowding and limit the spread of infection, we will take the following measures:
■ International Exchange Lounge
– A maximum of 4 people may use the Meeting Corner at one time.
– Use of the study area will be limited to 3 hours per visit.
If you are leaving the study area for a long period of time, please remove your belongings from the desk so that the next person can use it.
■ Seminar Rooms
– If seats are in a square layout, a maximum of 15 people may use each seminar room at one time.
– If seats are in a classroom layout (i.e. all facing the front), a maximum of 20 people may use each seminar room at one time.
To prevent the spread of the virus, we will continue to ask you to:
– Refrain from visiting if you have a fever or cold symptoms (even if mild) such as coughing or a sore throat.
– Use hand sanitizer before and after entering.
– Wear a mask.
– Keep the seminar rooms well ventilated.
– Maintain at least 1 meter of distance between people.
– Avoid directly facing each other when talking.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
February 5, 2021
Hiroshima Peace Culture Foundation (International Relations & Cooperation Division)