Intensive COVID-19 prevention measures for Hiroshima Prefecture and Hiroshima City (2020/12/15)
Intensive COVID-19 prevention measures will be implemented in Hiroshima Prefecture from December 12, 2020 through January 3, 2021. The following are measures that every citizen should follow. Your cooperation is vital.
- Wear a mask when going out and having conversations with others.
- Wash hands frequently and properly.
- Avoid travel to regions with high risk of the spread of infection such as Tokyo, Osaka and Hokkaido. For information about regions with increased infections, please check https://live-in-hiroshima.jp/kinkyu/540/
- Avoid travelling during the New Year holidays. Please refrain from visiting other cities and towns in Hiroshima Prefecture from Hiroshima City and vice-versa.
- If you feel sick, take time off from work and call a doctor to ask what you should do. Stay home and work at home as much as possible.
Four measures that Hiroshima City residents should follow:
1. Reduce the number of times you leave your home.
2. Always wear a mask if you going out, such as when shopping. Avoid contact with other people as much as possible.
3. Avoid dining out with anyone other than the people you live with.
4. If dining out (whether with those you live with or those you don’t), choose Hiroshima Active Guard Partner or COVID-19 Infection Prevention Measures Partner restaurants.