Information on coronavirus
Please check the following for information about the novel coronavirus outbreak:
This pdf document tells you where to find the following information sources. They offer up-to-date information on the coronavirus outbreak and nearby medical institutions.
– Safety Tips (app)
– Japan Safe Travel (twitter account run by the Japan Tourism Agency)
– World Health Organization (WHO): Novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
2. Ministry of Justice
Messages from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare are available in simplified Japanese (やさしい日本語).
- 外国人生活支援ポータルサイト (A daily life support portal for foreign nationals)
3. Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- 新型コロナウイルス感染症について (About new type of Coronavirus)
- 新型コロナウイルスに関するQ&A (Questions & Answers on Coronavirus)
- How to use the Ministry website’s machine translation software (PDF) The Ministry’s website has inbuilt machine translation for English, Chinese and Korean.
The information above was provided by the Immigration Services Agency of Japan on February 4, 2020.
February 7, 2020
Hiroshima Peace Culture Foundation
International Relations and Cooperation Division